Sunday, March 27, 2011

Dont be late for the Ball!

Hi everybody and hope all is well.

Georg commented to me the other day that my thread I wrote a couple of weeks might sound contradictory now with these new dresses I have made :-) I was talking before about not making many designs with different colours available. Believe me, I still feel that way if the design doesn't warrant it but this is just one dress i could have played with colouring for hours and hours and hours! I had so much fun making this set that I really am not sure that I have finished with the colour options :P

If you would like to feel like Cinderella at the ball then one of these has to be perfect for you. The colours look so gorgeous together, although I did do two in more staple colours of black and red to suit the customer who doesnt like too much "pretty" As I have often said, IN SL we can wear things we would love to have in RL or even what we would never wear in RL. This gown is no exception and is a perfect buy. As always the layers are all in flexible layers and modify and transfer are the only way.






Once again I do thankyou for taking an interest in our designs and blog. Take care and happy days

Nikki and Georg xxxx

Available now at

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Pepita/26/137/22

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/17344






No comments: