Monday, June 14, 2010

~Past, Present & Future~

Hi everyone and hope you are all well.
A new week starts and what an emotional past week its been. (Unfortunetly, maybe) I am a person who tends to sometimes see the glass half empty rather than half full which is why my partner and I seem to walk hand in hand quite well. He is a more "glass half full" kind of guy so we compliment each other quite well (believe it or not :-)) with opinions and ideas. He can see the upsides to all as much as I can see the downsides but this is not to say I am a negative person because frankly I am not, just in some situations I tend to try be a little more prepared for disappointments or something that might not be achieved so when it comes to the crunch I am not so hurt or sad.

On that note I must mention this very true quote by JFK "those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future." So this is something I intend to try to do a bit more :-)

Our Jennifer 20s dresses was a line I never saw in the future as being as successful as it has been. Another addition was on the cards for sure. Originally it was only available in red and was introduced as a weekly free gift, it was a big hit and if I remember right it appeared in many many blogs. So it felt only natural to bring it out in black. We did that with a longer skirt. Then came the gold followed by the blue one in a slightly different looking skirt and we decided that both skirt lengths should be included in all as well as shoes. Our latest addition is in white and is so soft and fluffy looking. It has the gold specks through it and the picture does it no justice. As a lover of white clothing in RL this has turned out to be my favourite. Both length skirts are included, Charlston style pose and cigarette, Stockings, shoes, beads and head dress.

Please enjoy, Jennifer 20s in White


And another addition to our designs is this lovely Boho skirt set. Gypsy/bohemian styled skirt with textured belt, sculpty prim sleeves and boots included this is a lovely spring/summer addition to your wardrobe at an exceptional price of L$100


These are available now at
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Pepita/25/135/21/
Have fun and take care
Nikki and Georg xxx

No comments: