Tuesday, November 29, 2011

G&N New Free Preview Gift

It really has been too long and I hope you are all well and happy.
I was away on my holiday, overseas, for 4 weeks and since getting back have just found such little time on my hands for SL. There have been some changes with shifts for my RL job and as we near Christmas RL seems to get more hectic. Still I shall not complain as I still found some time to design so it cant be all that bad :D

Our free preview gift is out and will be so until the 7th of December. Its a cute outfit that shall be a great addition to the inventory. Pretty floral appliques to the undertop and jeans and the little cardigan jacket to finish.



Below in further posts you shall find information on the latest designs and the Peace on Earth (POE 4) Gridwide hunt we are involved in.

Have fun, take care and happy days

Nikki Heron xxx



No comments: