Sunday, July 27, 2008

I'm in the mood for...........

Realism :-)
Lately I have enjoyed bringing some realistic backgrounds to my lovely Ava's pictures.
I have had great fun in placing *me* into some imaginative scenes and will now feature these shots around our shop as feature display pics.
For example...

Today I had a lovely afternoon strolling through a quaint mediterranean market...
Last night Georg took me to dinner to a beautiful restaurant..here I am in the hotel lobby....

This morning I meditated at the heated springs.......

and now I shall go for a drive in my gorgeous Aston Martin :P


It really is never ending what the imagination brings :-) SL can give us that fantasy we desire, but that fantasy can be brought out in so many other ways too.
Have fun..and dont forget..take time for...
happy days and time out with your loved ones.

No comments: