Sunday, July 27, 2008

Latest Pantsets among other designs :-)

I love to design the pantsets and find I am learning and becoming alot more bold with my designs in they're appearance of realistic shadows and folds so they have that less painted on look. In my opinion the pantset is the most versatile and better looking of most clothes on an Ava in SL, no splitting skirts or flexi skirts poofing all over the place, THESE STAY IN PLACE GUYS!! :-)
So I introduce to you some of the latest designs in my pantsets/jeans sets....

A touch of BoHo Gypsy this has a lovely 3D ribbon bow to the top and pretty blossom prints. Perfect for that exploring day or picnic in a garden. Sculpty sleeves give this a perfect touch.
Inspired by Marilyn Monroe/Madonna this is a lovely casual fashion top and jeans set.

Again a pleasing design with heart prints all over and matching patent pants. Very summery looking and perfect for that day out. Sculpty Sleeves add the finishing touch.


Feel like something a little more Streetwear/Urban or punkish? This is a great one with a good *office* feel so you can even wear it to work :P


Lastly, I DID do a good old fashioned formal with skirt poofing everywhere :-) Its a lovely dress and has a pretty applique to the neckline and some transparents. I never use the transparents to the flexi skirts though, that really interferes in SL with the transparency bug(s) they have there, looks terrible when you see a skirt disappearing in parts so rest assured..my skirts wont do that :-) This is also available in Black.


These are only a small showing of my designs. I have many in our ever expanding shop for you to browse, there is always something being added so please come down and have a look at


Pepita 18,157,324


Take care and see you there :-)

No comments: