Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Went a little mad on the babydolls this past week but I am pleased with them and the outfits can be worn with or without the skirt. Fantastically priced at only $80 its a cheap but quality made full outfit so a very versatile addition to the wardrobe..ahemmmmm I mean inventory :P

Cute and fun Polka Dots.....



And fresh crisp Hibiscus completes the latest in Babydolls....



Of course I couldnt leave out the humble pantset which is where my designing roots sprouted so we have the
Latte Jeans set.....


and the stylish and proving quite popular Alexandria Set....


I have started to add attachments to most of my outfits now, it gives a nice finishing touch to the outfit and of course are modifyable.

All of these and more can be found in our shop at
G&N Quality Design

Pepita 18,157,324

No comments: