Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Fashion Faux pas??

Hi again everyone
Ha!! I couldnt resist!! Ok, the other day I was logging out of my hotmail and the page with all the news and gossip came up. I scanned it over and this pic of these Jeans caught my eye.

Ohhh I thought, these Jeans are just crazy!! They are a Japanese designer label and are causing mixed reviews all over in the Real Fashion World.
Some are calling them a Fashion Faux Pas whereas others are saying, wow, great design in time for the Northern Summer.
Anyway, as said, I couldnt resist and was inspired to make my own for our shop and am curious to see how they will sell. I personally love them and would wear them in RL no problem. With the right top they can look fabulous.
So, our version of the Low Rise Bikini Jeans with a Bustier top included and Bikini String ties that are optional to wear.


Available now at G&N Quality Design
Pepita 25, 135, 21


No comments: