Monday, July 12, 2010

Fortnightly Preview Gift ~Angie Pant set~

And now for the free preview gift :-) You know..I just thought about it..as I write entries into this blog..its all published back to front..my first entry which was about the Gypsy skirt appears as my last entry and this one which I am writing last appears first :-) So if a reader gets a little lost or confused on some of my wordings they shall now understand :-)
We went back to Pantsets this week and Angie is a lovely earthy olive with florals.
The pants are highwaisted and the shirt has a lovely sweetheart neckline with sleeve cuffs.
This is available until the 25th July and is in lots of flexible layers.



Please enjoy, have fun and take care!
Nikki and Georg xxxxx
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Pepita/25/135/21/

No comments: