Monday, July 12, 2010

Thoughts on this??

I just wanted to slip this in here as its been playing on my mind whether or not this would be a good direction to go along. I am thinking of doing a small corner in the store (somewhere :-)) with a few clubbing outfits. As we are predominantly a modest and realistic designer with a loyal customer base who come to us specifically for these looks we dont want to jeopardise that. Of course this will still be our mainstream look and design, the club wear is just a little side project I am interested in. The club wear shall be of classy style of course, just a little more daring. Anyone reading this, I would love your thoughts. You can either leave a comment below or IM me or notecard in world.
Cheers and looking forward to your thoughts
Nikki Heron xxxx

No comments: